1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Spirit Speak] Best way to raise SS after 115?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by eekamouse, Mar 28, 2010.

1. eekamouse

eekamouse Guest

I walked around "all night" last night trying to get my SS to 120... but I only gained .3 after hours. It seemed like Lich Form worked the best, but is there a secret spell that gains SS the best. I currently have Necromancy at 120.

Thanks for any help.

2. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

No secret method, but this is what I do:

For Elves/Gargoyles:
    - Put on 100 LRC suit with 2/6 casting
    - Soulstone off necro temporarily (so you have 0)
    - Lock necro at 0
    - Cast Curse weapon over and over and over

You will fizzle every time thus using 0 mana.

For a Human:
    You can do the same thing but you need 40 LMC and high MR on your suit too as you'll suceed in casting curse weapon 50% of the time due to JOAT.

It still takes a while, but this is how I train ss once necro trainint is complete. You can use the same technique with eval int by removing magery, but there you will always suceed in casting reactive armor even with 0 magery and no JOAT. If course you and do this in lich form with a dark wisp too.

Happy training!

-OBSIDIAN_

3. eekamouse

eekamouse Guest

Awesome thanks.

4. Arcades

Arcades Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Scrolls of Transcendence :)

5. shulginist

shulginist Guest

Go to the slimes that you get the acid sacs from and wither away. I did this the first day SA came out for loyalty (They don't give loyalty anymore) and basically stayed full mana the whole time until 15k rep.