1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Provocation] Best way to target Provo?

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Rotgut Willy, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

How do you manage targeting Provo? Just curious how different people work it out without manually clicking on everything.

So instead of [Use Skill: Provo] [Manually target/click creature 1] [Manually target/click creature 2], do have some sort of NextTarget/LastTarget/TargetLast type thing going?

2. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

What I do is upon entering an area I pre cast invis then walk in cast. The pull the main mobs health bar(dark father) and set it on the top left of screen. I then pull the other bars an set them on the right side. As I get succesful provokes i re set them under the main mobs bar in a cycleing fashion.

Now for an area wiht lots of mobs like ophidians fort I invis pull bars provoke invisi repeat. This way Im almost always invisible and if I feel safe Ill drop some evs or earthys chain lightning or even mass curse!