1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Best way to train bushido?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Tye, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Tye

Tye Sage

Im at 80 bushido and use evasion like the uo,com says I should be but since you got to wait like 15 seconds to cast il barely gain .1 something is not right lol what did some of you do?

2. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Just using lighting strike gets you to 120, but if you can momentum strike its quicker. So just hit low level champ spawns in ilshenar or tokuno and start killing stuff using these 2 moves.
    Alternative is goblin or ratman spawns in abyss, or whatever your char can take, but these 2 are easy for even untrained chars. I prefer that over golem method, you get some items and gold plus working honor and fame up.

3. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I use the unguilded horse trick with lightening strike.....normally stand near Luna bank so I dont auto log.....put a movie on my other screen.... And wail away. If you need ingredients ...or gold you can always do the mini spawns in the abyss like klapauc recommends

4. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

You need to keep activating LS. I always had to keep hitting the macro while hitting my non-guilded tamed bunny rabbit.

TimberWolf likes this.
  5. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yep I can do that while watching a movie...I got skills :)

6. Tye

Tye Sage

Whats the unguilded horse trick I didn't kno horses could be in a guild? lol im confused....does it mean my char cant be in a guild???

7. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

Go to tram, buy a horse, feed it, wait 3 days, feed it again - it will bond to you. Then if you're not in a guild, you can attack it, and do 0 damage to it to train various skills.

8. Mayhem

Mayhem Visitor

**An Corp**

Does this "trick" work with a swampy instead of a horse? Can it be done in Twisted Weald while disco'd?

9. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I just hit the rotting corpse room in Dungeon Blackthorn and momentum strike away. I also get the odd minax drop that way.