1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

best way to train parry , and quickly... anyone?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by SixUnder, Mar 13, 2008.

1. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

2. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah

Go to the Warrior forum and read the FAQ.

3. StarlaUO

StarlaUO Guest

Go to new haven buy parry skills to 40. Equip yourself with a 2-handed wep that you have no skill in. i.e. quaterstaff if you are proficient in sword, and if you can afford it, wear a 70 physical resist suit with 255 durability and as many Hit Point regen and bandies too. Go to a sheep pen (there's one in yew and jehlom). Aggress on as many sheeps /goats / rabbits/ pigs etc and then you ''tab'''out so you don't kill them. Let them bite at you and you can train all the way up to 120.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yikes sounds like skill training has been broken before <font color=green>Golems</font color=green>.

Like Corgan by chance?

5. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin

what if your allready at 50?

those pens take you to 120?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes, sheep take you to 120.

The only real rule to the sheep is to tab out of combat after you attack them and to get as many of them as possible to attack you at once.

The rest of the rules will only get you faster gains.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I always packed several shields and go to fighter pit in jholem. I have a freind with 70 wrestling unarm the female fighters then hide then i attack them thn tab out so they keep hitting me for no damage and i just stand there soaking up the gains.