1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Best weekend for Maritime Challenge?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Hoffs, Aug 12, 2014.

?

If you are interested in taking part in the Town Maritime Challenge, which week works best for you?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2014.
  1. 24th - 30th August

7.1%
  2. 30th/31st August - 6th September

21.4%
  3. Either is fine

35.7%
  4. Neither is good for me

35.7%
  1. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

This poll is to help decide whether to push back the date of the Town Maritime Challenge, which was originally scheduled for the last week in August.

If it is rescheduled for the following week, it may have to start on the Saturday 30th August to avoid a scheduling conflict with the King's Council meeting.

2. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

i put either is fine because i am likely to miss some of it no matter what week it is. I plan on being there for as much as possible though.

3. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Gilfane

I think the problem is that the time frame you are proposing is a *huge* holiday weekend here. Many, many people use it for a last fling vacation trip of the summer. More Americans will be on the road the week of August 25th through September 5th than any other time of year I think. (Labor Day itself is Monday, September 1st, which is an automatic 3-day weekend for many folks.)

4. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Either is fine with me...

5. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Well if that is the case, the only alternative is to postpone it until mid-October.