1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Best weps for pvp swords and fencing sugestions?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Tye, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Tye

Tye Sage

Im lookin to buy some swords weps and fencing weps what should I look for anybody got a list of weps to put some gold into?

2. Lord GOD(GOD)

Lord GOD(GOD) Lore Keeper

I haven't PvP'd on a dexxer for a long time. However, I would almost certainly look for a Splintering Pickaxe as a primary for Disarm/Double Strike. Wakizashi, Bokuto, Broadsword also for Swords... basically anything with Splintering, Bleed, Mortal, Infecting, AI, Disarm.

Dexxer PvP is more about delivering as many hits and effects as you can than worrying about DPS, combined with things that block healing as mentioned above.

If I were building any PvP dexxer these days, it would be Splintering and/or Infecting, although my Poisoning is currently earmarked for another temp (& fk working that double whopper with cheese twice!)

3. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

For fencing many go with war fork or kryss for fencing....Kay's work well