1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bet you didn't see that coming... Running for Governor

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by iLLegal Means, Jun 8, 2015.

1. iLLegal Means

iLLegal Means Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Most folks in game know me as "the town drunk", I'm running for Governor in Trinsic. I've sat on the sideline and watched the elections come and go... so I thought it was time to get involved in the process. Any and all help will be appreciated.

The Great City of Trinsic is Huge, but mostly empty of players. If elected my first and primary mission would be finding ways to bring players to Trinsic. I'm a crafter at heart, so I would try to get all crafters interested in setting up Fairs and Bazaars. All would be invited and welcomed. heck I'll even try to get all the bank sitters to come to Trinsic... if you gonna to sit at a bank well Trinsic has TWO of them.

here is link on City Loyalty and Voting process... kind of lengthy but needed info... Thanks
    http://www.uoguide.com/City_Loyalty

2. Lady Khaleesi

Lady Khaleesi Seasoned Veteran
    Governor [BLAK]

Nice to see some new faces joining the Political Forces!! :thumbup:

3. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

I'm still around Trinsic sometimes, would be great if you could revive the town. If you ever need any help with anything, let me know, I'm happy to do whatever I can to help. :)

Lady Khaleesi likes this.
  4. Bryl

Bryl Visitor

I'm a returning player and have always liked Trinsic. Let me know if you need anything (other than my vote, which you'll get once I read up on it) and I'll do what I can with my lowbie characters. I've also just joined Knights of the Valorian Order so if you want to just work through Captn then I'm sure he'll let me know if anything needs doing.

5. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

Lady Khaleesi likes this.