1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Beta Key Contest - Day Three

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Eldorian, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

Day three of the contest - post in this thread for your entry. Only one per person will be counted (trust me when I say cheaters with alts will be caught).

Making this one easy for you guys because I just got home and going to bed and almost forgot about this contest and really don't feel like thinking... hehe.

What class and race do you primarily play?
  2. I usally play a Human Paladin for the most part.
  3. kool2hot

kool2hot Guest

I primarily play my Human Mage :) They're really fun and good for doing great bursts of damage. :flame:
  4. akona

akona Guest

I play a blood elf paladin primarily.

The arcane torrent ability really helps in PvP for stoping those darn healing Druids!

I would play a DK if I had WoTLK :)
  5. vladbblhrth

vladbblhrth Guest

Hard to say, i play a BE rogue, and pally, orc warrior and hunter, and an undead warlock....just about equally (not all 70, but most) but my SN is my pallies name since i couldnt think of something creative enough >.<
  6. xecti

xecti Guest

Blood elf priest is my main.
  7. Druid, because I like to change roles, but to lazy to level.
    Tauren, who doesn't wanna be a huge huggable bovine.
  8. Solius

Solius Guest

Gnome Warlock or more recently Draenei Priest.
  9. skywind

skywind Guest

Draenei shaman for the most part.
  10. Jeebus

Jeebus Guest

I play primarily undead rogue. Before you say something like "OHH HOW ORIGINAL!" Undead rogue was the first char I ever made when I got into the closed beta in original WoW before they even got popular. So my ud rogue (male) will most likely always be my main. Now I just hope I can once again help shaping rogues in this beta (Aswell as other things obviously), since I missed out on the BC beta and so far missed out on WotLK aswell.
  11. raquan

raquan Guest

Most of the time I play with my warlock gnome, lattly more on pvp, love those seed of corruptions growing from base of any plant he can hide on. :)
  12. Galil

Galil Guest

I stick to my tauren druid most of the time, but I've got a blood elf pally on the side.
  13. invaderrj

invaderrj Guest

Troll Shaman or Undead Warlock mostly
  14. Xeor

Xeor Guest

i play human mage
  15. Dorman

Dorman Guest

I often play a tauren warrior and I find myself respeccing constantly.
  16. Enron2

Enron2 Guest

agreed, I play the same class. Human Frost Mage :D
  17. skhouri10

skhouri10 Guest

blood elf rogue for me
  18. Sdmaze

Sdmaze Guest

I mostly play My Orc Shaman <resto> ya i am a healer. :p
  19. Lemons

Lemons Guest

I play a human rogue as my main, used to play on my dwarf pally but I got tired of healing.
  20. Lalixir

Lalixir Guest

My Human F Priest or my BE Pally :D
  21. Saberoy

Saberoy Guest

I only make male humans for some reason. I play a game where I am in a magical fantasy world of orcs, elves, and dwarves and I make human males.

I play my Male Human Warrior the most.
  22. Dassard

Dassard Guest

I play a male nightelf rogue its the one class that can stealth,sap,vanish and stunlock. I love playing Worldofwarcraft for fun and i enjoy it.
  23. I really don't have a main since I play several classes. I have a Blood elf priest, Tauren shaman, Blood elf mage, Blood elf rogue, and I'm now working on a tauren druid. :danceb::beer:
  24. Dassard

Dassard Guest

I play a male nightelf rogue its the one class that can stealth,sap,vanish and stunlock. I love playing Worldofwarcraft for fun and i enjoy it.
  25. Telbor

Telbor Guest

I usually play a Blood Elf Warlock... but I have a character of every class.... HORDE FOR LIFE!!!!!
  26. nixice

nixice Guest

Female Belf Paladin w00t

GoOoOoOoOoOo Beta Key!!!!
  27. Cais

Cais Guest

My main was a Human Rogue for most of vanilla wow (created 11/24/04!). When TBC came out, I xfered my Gnome Warlock from the Penny Arcade server to my main server and levelled her to 70, where she became my main. About 3 days ago I started a Blood Elf hunter and been having fun so far. That'll probably be me Horde DK server =].
  28. sateena

sateena Guest

I play a female human paladin who has been waiting 3 years for a new haircut!
  29. Sethlic

Sethlic Guest

I often play my bloodelf priest.
  30. I'm a human warlock.

I made it human strictly for the rep grinds - yeah, I'm crazy, but I love 'em.
  31. Medalist

Medalist Guest

Primarily playing gnome warlock, but have all gnome classes as alts :) they're so cute (not male ones ofc)
  32. DreamingGod

DreamingGod Guest

A Dwarf Hunter

I made this because...well, when I made my hunter Warlocks where sucky and thats what Iwas going to play, and Dwarf...because Dwarves are awesome.
  33. Blood elf paladin. Because when wotlk hits and you want a ret pally, I'll be able to say I was ret before it was cool.
  34. Sgiathatch

Sgiathatch Guest

that varies based on the needs of my guild. my 3 main toons though are Draenei warrior, dranei shaman, or draenei hunter.
  35. Vesi

Vesi Guest

rogue, human
  36. packet

packet Guest

Gnome Mage.
  37. autarctic

autarctic Guest

I play for the most part Orcs, rogue,warrior, warlock
  38. mithos244

mithos244 Guest

Night elf druid is my main.:thumbsup:
  39. dhomeli

dhomeli Guest

Dwarf Hunter! W00T for +crit with guns!

Edit: and awesome jokes/good ale of course!
  40. Seex

Seex Guest

I primarily play my orc warrior, but also enjoy playing my resto shaman.
  41. Deste

Deste Guest

Leveling my Undead Warrior <-- so that
  42. Aoricc

Aoricc Guest

human warlock.
  43. Shiftey

Shiftey Guest

Blood Elf priest

44. Orc Hunter - Leading the pack! :D
  45. Nerroc

Nerroc Guest

Blood Elf Fire Mage
  46. zombiewench

zombiewench Guest

Belf Hunter :D

But also working on an Orc 'lock, Tauren Warrior, and Belf Mage :)
  47. budman

budman Guest

tauren shaman
    but also got myself a small arsenal-- orc hunter, belf lock/mage/pally/hunter/tauren war /tauren druid
  48. awsomerman

awsomerman Guest

Mostly play a human paladin :p
  49. phyrin

phyrin Guest

Well i like to play a priest, spirit healer! Dont know y but i away's like't em! :D
  50. nioreh

nioreh Guest

Always play badass melee killing machines! :gun:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.