1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Sold] Beta NPC Armor Set

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by McDuck, Aug 29, 2012.

1. McDuck

McDuck Visitor

SOLD! Thank you Gary Rendol for the smooth transaction. You were a pleasure to do business with.

[​IMG]

SOLD! Thank you Gary Rendol for the smooth transaction. You were a pleasure to do business with.

#1 McDuck, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  2. Gary Rendol

Gary Rendol Guest

I have no idea what this could be worth but i'll offer 20 mil just because its old.

3. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

4. McDuck

McDuck Visitor

This is one of those items where the value really depends on the buyer. I have had just about every offer you can imagine over the past 14-15 years from a few gold pieces to hundreds of millions. About 6 months ago I had a guy offer me 600m for it, and now I am kicking myself for not taking that since I need the gold. I didn't take that offer because I had no need for the gold at the time and I really wish I had that guys contact info. I am kind of hoping that he will see this auction and contact me.

Keep in mind that many collectors these days are really only interested in the new fancy color and unique graphics of event rares. This item is different. It is a piece of UO history almost as old as the game, and I am pretty sure this is the only set like it in existence. This is not a flashy item, its more sentimental for players that have been around for 14-15 years. This would probably go better in the collection of someone who likes server birth rares and armor sets.

I was not planning on listing a buy-out, but I guess I will put it at 600mil since that is the highest offer I have had on it. Again, this is not the kind of item that is going to be valuable to all players. But for an old school collector, this set is a must have.

5. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

6. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

NoDurability.png

There is alot of weaps/armor with no durability out there, all these pieces are rare?

7. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I have seen a few other random pieces here and there, but never a full armor set.

McDuck, I have made you a buy-out offer via PM. Not the one you were hoping for, but please get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you.