1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Eldorian, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Lag

Lag Guest

...If you have a key from WWI/Dell/BlizzCon '07, is it random when you go?
  2. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

I know the WWI/Blizzcon 07 beta keys aren't confirmed to be for WotLK beta. Dunno about Dell - but I'm assuming those aren't random.
  3. Lag

Lag Guest

This makes me sad.

4. Emuishere

Emuishere Guest

Do we know a timetable for the roll out of how they are letting people know if they got into the beta?
  5. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

You'll get an email to the account you have on your wow account if you're selected. The first round of emails have already been sent out.

As for a timetable of when those go out, I doubt they'll release that info.
  6. Lag

Lag Guest

A blizz EU CM announced that the blizzcon 07 keys are for wotlk..no word on the WWI ones though...
  7. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

Evidently they don't give you an automatic bid right off the bat then (I have the Blizzcon 07 beta key code and no beta)
  8. Lag

Lag Guest

I re-read the EU CM post, both the WWI/Blizz 07 keys are for this beta and should be out (relatively) soon. See you in beta Eldorian :p