1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Betaville..Should I just let them burn in a nasty kitchen fire

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by MonaLittlemore, Nov 16, 2007.

1. What is going to happen to my sims in Betaville ..I know a lot of people do not play there and frankly dont care , But I love my family there and I play often there. I havent heard anything about what will happen to our sims there . Please if anyone has any info I would appreciate it very much ...Pleas Maxis dont forget about us in betaville :0 I support the game changes ..But dont want to lose that part of the game , If you support Betaville please let it be known people , We may have to fight for that part of the game [​IMG]...* No sims were burned or injured at this point *giggles* ...Empty threat so far ...*Dont make me do it * oh never mind ..They will do it on their own freewill *Evil laugh*