1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Better late than never.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by mikni, Jul 23, 2014.

1. mikni

mikni Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

As some of you might have noticed (I hope) I have not been playing for quite some time. In case anyone has been wondering this was intentional and nothing has happened to me. I simply feel bored with the game and think I've made enough. Therefore this is a final good bye, I will not be returning.

I've enjoyed playing with and will miss a whole bunch of people. A great number of friends, foes and victims have provided me memories for a lifetime. But enough is enough so with this I take my collection of tears and move on to greener pastures.

(I do have a house holding account active for the next 30 days since I'm trying to find a new owner for the tower in Barter Town, but I will not be in game. But if there is something important I can log in and meet up. Just know that you can't have your my stuff, it's on another account... *grins*)

Larry Lee and Victim of Siege like this.
  2. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

you will be missed Ladra. I hope you are able to find a new owner of the tower.

3. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Before you say good bye, read up about the new changes on TC. The new global loot and the traders quest may bring life back to the shard as it will make players busy. I can't say yet if the VvV will work well but all in all, I believe this changes will be great for Siege.

You will again see players traveling the land, show up at the turn in places, sure a job for a thief, special at Slim the Fence but also at the trade in ministers.

As quest runners can't use magic traveling, they will have to traveling by mount and boat to do the quest.

The new loot will do that players can unraw relic from loot on overland and despise, they do not have to go to Shame. That I believe will make a lot more enjoy the game.

One more reason to stay :)

I miss you

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

*sighs* I too will miss you and the challenge of getting away with holiday items from the EM Vending Machines... and I won't get the chance to talk you out of more of those valentines roses. I hope you change your mind. At least pack up what is important in case you get the itch down the road.

5. Larry Lee

Larry Lee Adventurer

But But But But - who will keep all the Siege Thiefs in line?

6. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

Aww my dear friend Ladra, do you think you could make a quick appearance? I would love to speak with you. Sides.. what am I suppose to do with out you? You are a good friend and always have been. I hope that you might be open minded about coming back one day. Because Ill be waiting on you. Safe Travels on your journey's to a new path in your road of life. We all will miss you Ladra. *hugs her tightly as she whipes a tear away from her eye* Best dang thief I knew.. and she's a leavin! :sad2:

7. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

Safe travels to you and know there will always be folk sitting at the tavern waiting your return.

8. Blaeke

Blaeke Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ladra!!!! I'm going to miss yelling that in general chat.

I am also going to miss your picture stories of your wonderful capers within the game. You are hilarious!

I hope you decide to come back someday, but I really appreciate that you are willing to say goodbye to us. Too many times people here just disappear never to be heard from again.

You are and were truly a delight to play with in this strange little world.

- Ionya/Delilah the Mad

Kattasrophe likes this.
  9. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Best wishes.

10. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Best of luck!

11. Ducky Momo

Ducky Momo Journeyman

*Quacks Sadly*

Pignasty likes this.
  12. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Ducky good to see you

13. Zalfein

Zalfein Journeyman
    The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Sad to hear, you'll be missed.

And yes, everyone noticed...

Good luck!

Zalfein "preparing a nostalgia spell..."

Kattasrophe likes this.