1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Beware of the Ratmen archers/mages

Discussion in 'UHall' started by packrat, Jul 2, 2008.

1. packrat

packrat Guest

Jeremy posted it in another thread. I just wanted to post it again in case someone didn't read the other post.
    They are invisible. With an archer they arent bad. The bow auto fires when they get close. Mages and warriors might have a little hard time.

[​IMG]

2. They are stealthers that can shadow strike. And I hear the have a stash of old invis items. Good for them.

3. packrat

packrat Guest

These aren't the stealthers. These are the broke ones. The same bug that caused the ethy horse to break.

4. I know. Was just having fun.

Or maybe its a rift issue.

5. spud

spud Guest

Also, be aware of the invisible Shadow Wyrms.

6. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

OO Baracoon champ will be so mutch fun :)

7. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

Can you see them with ctrl shift?

8. Wait till you become the main target and your summons are ignored by monster unless you give a kill command. I even took some per-summoned through a gate and watch them walk around, whilst I hid in the gate, and not be attacked at ALL

9. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Has this been happening for sometime? I was recently in the meer stronghold (cant remember its name) and popped myself a couple earth eles to see how they fared against a paragon eternal. Gave the all kill command, which flagged me as a criminal to them, I got attacked by everything else, whilst the eles and the eternal ignored each other.

10. I think this could be a MAJOR oversight!!

11. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oh great they fiexed the damn horse (that had way to much screeny story potential) and didn't fix the ratmen?