1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Beware: Runic Hammers

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Guest, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Have Been Searching Around For Different Types of Runic Hammers. While Searching I Came Across A Few Agy Ver And Val Hammers For Pretty Cheap Prices. I Didnt Buy Any Simply Because They Were Not Runic Hammers But Hammers Enhanced.

This Is Just A Warrning For Those Who Are Looking For Runic Hammers, MAKE SURE The Hammer Says "Agy Runic Hammer" Instead Of "Agy Smith's Hammer"

Not Sure How Many Nebies They Have Gotten With This But Just Letting People Know.

2. Yep there is a guy dropping runes to his house with some "runic" smith hammers....

3. five oclock

five oclock Guest

Man oh man. This guy jumps server faster than I drive. He did this on napa and I also beleiver Atl for a bit. ran him off napa. So aye folks. Can't name names but this person is very well know for doing this fast card trick. Or in this case fast hammer trick.

Buyer beware. make SURE the it says what its suppose to say.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah this has gone on for ages now it stinks. I remember i got scammed like this years ago it was sad... Learned from that mistake!