1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

beyond ridiculous!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Rya.II, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Rya.II

Rya.II Visitor

lost both my houses, all the stuff...had holidays and spend lot of time the last 10 days with decorating for holidays and everything and now it is all gone?
    sorry but if I would write whats on my mind now...I'd be banned from board, forum and probably game....

if most of the people playing this game work the way like it seems the people for this game would do...at least here in germany we would all be fired and back to stoneage!

#1 Rya.II, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  2. Jasper8282

Jasper8282 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

This is complete garbage. I just came back to the game December 2nd after a couple yeas. I spent countless DAYS trying to get back to where I was before and when I finally almost get there they start me back to when I first came back?! I lost over 300 million gold, countless vet rewards, artifacts, and one of the biggest things that I cared about... my 18x18 house that I placed myself just outside of Luna. I spent DAYS just decorating and designing it. Oh but I get 30 days playing time! That clearly is enough to make up for what we lost. Not even close. I lost almost all of my vet rewards... all of my add-on/xpac items.... more importantly I feel completely betrayed. But I get 30 days free to play a game I dont even know I wanna play.

#2 Jasper8282, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  3. DEA4Ever

DEA4Ever Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I cannot effing believe this crap. I'm a newly returning member also. Over the weekend i spent a LOT of time and energy farming & actually found tinker legs. sold them and made myself a better dexer suit and i log in today to my old crappy gear and my skills adjusted. THIS IS A REASON TO QUIT UO. thank you EA/origin for completely screwing this up and slapping us in the face with another months game time. I've never been so angry at a game company. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

4. shanshu

shanshu Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ughh....yeah. Just lost that house.

*sigh*

5. Leonidas

Leonidas Seasoned Veteran

I hear you guys! Something should be said collectively as group to EA/Origin. They need to know that this is not going to fly.