1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Bi Weekly PvP Interviews

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Eyes of Origin, Jan 11, 2010.

1. I've been thinking of doing something like this for a month or so now.
    Just a bi weekly article with different PvPer's on Pacific.

I PM'd someone for the first interview, but he hasnt responded, so I was wondering if there were any volunteers to be the first interview??
  2. McVie

McVie Guest

this is a really cool idea i look forward to reading it when you are done. :thumbup1:
  3. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 9, 2008
  4. Yay! First vict... err I mean, volunteer!!!

I'll PM you shortly Pink muhahaha :p
  5. Gellor

Gellor Guest

I'd like to see something like this... depending upon how the interviewee decides to try to go.

You know you will be screwed when you have to edit out things and get blamed for bias:lol:
  6. I know, but I am sure I can handle it ;)

If anything, I might post a poll on the "off" weeks with 3 names listed and have ppl vote and see if the person will do the interview. We'll see how it goes.

Also, if anyone has any questions they would like to see asked, dont be afraid to post them in this thread and I'll work on working them in.
  7. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

I'd be down. If anyone cares about 'ex' pvp-ers. .
  8. Ex PvPer or not, you'll always be a part of the Pac community Gemma.
    I bet I can get you in there as well ;)
  9. Zambowow

Zambowow Guest

I think this is a great idea! :thumbsup:
  10. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 23, 2009
  11. I have the first and second interviews already set up. I'm sure if you guys stay interested I will get to everyone sooner or later ;)