1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Biddies cant be romantic?!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ryix (europa), Feb 15, 2008.

1. Quoted from http://www.uoherald.com/liveevents/08vday.php

<blockquote><hr>

Southeast of Justice Island on the Trammel facet, next to the waterfalls, a romantic garden has been carefully cultivated for the enjoyment of young couples and lonely poets alike.

[/ QUOTE ]

So older couples and lonely non poets cant enjoy it? :p hmpf

Seriously thou I'd just like to say, way to go on valentines day and the latest publish, I don't like the idea of the new super dragons and I see them being a big problem, but for me, I have no tamer (they always seemed too good to be fun) and don't pvp, so doesn't effect me and doesn't bother me :p

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I just love the new garden! Not only is it very pretty, they've built a bridge over the waterfall! No more running all the way around the lake for me to get home!

Anyone know what the "contribution statues" are for?

3. deadite

deadite Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend It's My Birthday

No doubt, the little holiday called Valentine's Day was 10x better than the epic 10 year anniversary of the game.

Strange, but I'll take it as a sign of better things to come!

4. Yeah its a shame i feel so guilty for slaughtering all those bunnies... im sure that backfired for whoever had that idea