1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

BiG D

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tiberius, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Enjoy the silver; That was fun.

2. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Yes I enjoy tours all over Siege as much as the next guy only to end up with you in a house. Way to fail against a guy in LRC weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Big D making fun of someone giving tours of Siege. Now that's funny :lick:

4. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Way to fail against a guy who ran outta spider silk and was running a char with only 93 med, and non- faction geared. You could not kill me with an ev, an elder gazer, a gargoyle, and your own sad sack self on me. I was just trying to say good fight but it appears it's wasted on you. I told you I was outta regs before I went off to the track meet. So you tell me: Who sucks more? the guy who ran out of heal regs and ran, or the guy who could not kill him after having at least 5 chances post reg depletion to do so? Had it been one of KoC's mages I was up against I probably would not have made it out:). Like I said before I logged, it was fun, thanks for the practice.

5. Slim

Slim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Completely inebriated Tiberius walked into a bar and, after staring for some time at the only woman seated at the bar, walked over to her and tried to get some action!

She jumped up and slapped him silly.

He immediately apologized and explained, "I'm sorry. I thought you were my wife. You look exactly like her."

"Why you drunken, worthless, insufferable son of a *****!" she screamed.

"Funny," he muttered, "you even sound exactly like her."

6. Turtle

Turtle Guest

You came to fight me after I killed out tamer. Did you bring 5 silk?
    You ran after one dump on me, you saying you ran out of regs is BS since you casted FS and heal multiple times after you took me on a tour.
    As for Kage, nice die.

7. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I logged on a char straight away and did not check my gear. I run bushido on that mage thus my abilty to heal after running out of regs. Yes, I cast those spells out of reflex, and almost got my self killed doing so. Any decent mage would have taken advantage of those errors and dirt napped me, but D and decent mage are not usually words anyone use in the same sentence now are they? I healed through everything you and the spawn threw at me, extricated myself from the room you had me in along with your ev and spawn, and began figthing once I reached a spawn free area. I was healing through your dump when I got the out of regs message and bolted to the teleporter.

Mage pvp 101 D- when you run out of silk, it's time to bail. Anyway, I was trying to say goodfight. Gold star for you for killing my naked tamer while I was focusing on my other computer; I am sure your keyboard is all sticky now.

8. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

ROFL!

9. Turtle

Turtle Guest

You are the worst pvper since the game was launched, you are worse then Queen Zen, Izzy and any kindergarten 3 year old could do better.

-trashed talk approved and possibly lifted from forum gods

10. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

and yet.....You could not kill me:).

11. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This was the end of this thread.

Have a nice day. :)