1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Big difference in Subscription fee US <-> EU

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by dittie, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dittie

dittie Guest

I have become a subscribing member of EA-Land after trying it for free 1 day. I've only played this game for 2 days now and its pretty fun.

What I don't understand is the HUGE difference of the monthly fee to play this game. I pay 10.99 Euro's per month (located in Holland) which is $16.5 That is A LOT more expensive than players from the US which pay about $10?

I wonder where this big prize difference comes from it doesnt take that much to send the money over there? The difference is pretty awfull.
  2. I don't really know why there is a difference. Could it be the cost based on location of the servers? Where the information comes from? Bandwidth or whatever?
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.