1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Big fish records for 2012?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Rhiannon, May 16, 2012.

1. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Is there enough interest in fishing to do a records list this year like they did for 2011? I caught a 143 pound Big Fish, no bait, 95 fishing skill a while back. I thought that was pretty good (biggest fish I ever caught) and it's gonna be stuffed and on the wall of my abode soon.

2. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

My record so far:
    Image5.jpg

3. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hopefully if someone does a sheet, they'll do it like they did last year and each fish type will have a record. So so far, I still got the big Fish record. :p

4. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What's wrong with just recording them on the present sheet? That is being done by many people, myself included. Perhaps someone could change the title to 2012 but it's just an ongoing record, not a separate one for each year.