1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Big Fish

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Miri of Sonoma, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Does anyone know why there are so many big fish? I have fished up 9 of them in one morning! I dont think I have ever done that before. are they part of the changes?

BTW my boat runes were broken AGAIN this morning..

2. Deb

Deb Guest

I wonder if it is random with the broken runes. My boat runes were all okay.

And yes, when a friend and I tested the fishing changes out on TC, we
    noticed we caught more big fish than usual.

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I got more big fish in a same area. maybe it was a school? Dunno.

Bit its ok you get more big fish,unless you want to buy them, you need raw fishsteaks to make fishoil. :)

4. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I haven't come across these new schools of fish. At least I don't think I have. I hope the big fish are not those! I was all over the ocean catching big fish today not just in one area.

Anyway so the big fish do not have a new use (other than using the steaks for fish oil)??

On a happier note, I did get a +15 scroll today! Woot! That makes my scroll total 3 +5 and 1 +15 *laughs*

5. Longforge

Longforge Guest

I noticed quite an increase as well. I did a beetle load of fish and caught 13 big fish!

I like it... gives me more of a chance to get the big daddy lurkin in the sea!