1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Big Forge

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by UGrant, Aug 16, 2008.

1. UGrant

UGrant Guest

I found a big forge deed and i was wondering if was worth anything considering everyone in my guild hasnt seen one before

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, the Big Forge is worth something (don't know how much though). Do not place it!!! The Large Forges used to be called Big Forges, a long time ago. It will turn back into a large forge (currently craftable) when redeeded. It is pretty much a rare decoration as a deed now.

As for a price check, try seaching the Rares Forum for oddities like this, or posting this question in that forum. It might be worth a few mil.

Stayin Alive,

BG

3. UGrant

UGrant Guest

thanks i am new to rare collecting so what rare sites or forums cud i go to or post on that would be able to help me?

4. Rares Forum right here on Stratics is a good start. Quite knowledgable folks.