1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Big Thank you!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by EMCrysania, Feb 27, 2010.

1. EMCrysania

EMCrysania UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

I give a BIG THANK YOU to all the people of Baja for making me feel so welcomed tonight! I look forward to great adventures with all of you!

2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Glad to Have You Abord! Just wish i could of joined ya at the Meet but was at work so... glad to have ya Aboard!

3. Ancient Sosarian

Ancient Sosarian Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hail Crysania,

You are to be commended for the manner in which you conducted the Meet & Greet, especially in light of EM Seppo being side-tracked.

Sosarians, those the young call Britannians, are folks of many and varied skills. Mayhaps it would be possible to locate one or more folk Legendary in each and every skill, to share with others their path to such a vaunted achievement.

Still others may have deliberately chosen to eschew Legendary achievement having metaphorically become "legendary" Jacks-of-all-trades. Mayhaps these would also share their insights, be it in a Book, or around a warm fire amidst Meads, ales, and meats and cheeses.

Lastly, for now, perhaps a Baja event may be planned where every Player of Baja takes a character (or creates one) to visit another shard, perhaps visiting a shard per month to say hello to our fellow Players and their EM's.

These are but thoughts, musing to add to your notes from the Meet & Greet.

Regardless, I enjoyed and was honored to meet thee, and again say "Welcome & Fare Thee Well upon Baja!"

An SoS

4. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I, too, had to miss all but the last few minutes of your first Meet & Greet on Baja, so this is where I'll say Welcome to Baja!

5. Ceno of MT

Ceno of MT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome to the best shard on UO!
    At least now us guys have something good to stare at instead of man duo Seppo and Pallando! =P
    I am all for an EM that has a great attitude with a sense of humor.
    Just...whatever you do...Don't be alone with Xel....ESPECIALLY if he has a bottle of sake in his hands...which is always a 69.9% chance that 100% of the time he will have a bottle of sake in his hands...

6. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Great M&G. Welcome to BAJA.