1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Big Thanks!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by greenesg, Jul 19, 2008.

1. greenesg

greenesg Guest

Thank you for allowing me to go on the SOS shopping runs last night. It was a lot of fun. The teamwork was amazing (something you don't see all the time in TT). I've only done the CJ once (didn't win) and I've never done the CEO, but I'd love to go on more runs with everyone, so let me know how I can help in any way. See you in TT!
  2. Come tomorrow night fully loaded when we run the VP, CFO and CJ in succession. With the occasional repeat VP afterwards.
  3. BTW, you were AWESOME in battle last night. Wasn't it you and me that had the close call with the Skelecogs?
  4. greenesg

greenesg Guest

I believe so; very hard fought battle. I forget who came to our rescue, but thank you!
  5. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

That vp was a lot of fun. Sorry to see the two had either been booted or went sad though. It is always nice to get Prof Pete cards. I still can't believe we had to try 4 times before getting a decent card though.