1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Big Wang really IS a big...

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Voluptuous, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ol SWEETIE PIE that is! Thanks for the pot of eggnog and the pixie stix/candycorn. I missed the events but always want the new deco-possibilities!

I was feeling a bit down after not getting any responses to my request but you really made my uo year...THANK YOU. Always said Bajans were high on the friendly scale!

2. lil debi

lil debi Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Dont feel down.I believe folks probably thought the other contributed . I havent been around here much myself but I do have some of the Xmas Ice deco but no halloween stuff. if you would care for some of those let me know.

3. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aw ty...I already scrapped what few gp I had and bought a patch of ice. I'm currently going insane with the tedious killing of vorpal bunnies for coin...soon I'll have enough to start up a shop and get some income coming in again to go buy the rest