1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Bigerland Museum - Imagemaps

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_gwen_alcestis, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Hey everybody!

After a few weeks off lazyness I finally finished making the imagemaps of my museum.
    So, for all those who don't have the time to come take a look in game => Bigerland Virtual Tour .
    Just hover your mouse over any rare item and you'll get a description.

P.S.: Thx Sarsmi for lending me your tool [​IMG]
    P.P.S.: If you see any typos or items i forgot to add, please let me know.
    P.P.P.S.: If anyone else would like me to do this for their place, let me know.
  2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    <font color="purple"> good job, gwen! and lovely house design [​IMG] thank you! </font>
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Very nice house design and layout of your items. Not to mention nice items! =)
  4. Very nice Gwen, but I wish you would not have used some Super Glue on that White Blackthorn Surfer Statue. I think you may need some help to get it unstuck. [​IMG]
  5. Ceridwen DF

Ceridwen DF Guest

Some of the items in the entrance of your house aren´t showing (ie the book).

And those daggers (1, 2, 5 and 10) aren´t only Europa items, but that´s not so important IMO.
  6. Man.. Your place sucks...

Don't you have any rares?!??

Can I be in your will?

7. And... What exactly are you willing to do to be in my will then? *grins evilly*

@ Ceredwin: I don't see anything missing in the front hall, but that might be me being blind of course :p I'll double check tonight! And the daggers, Drachenfells as well, correct? Will change that too [​IMG]
  8. <blockquote><hr>

And... What exactly are you willing to do to be in my will then? *grins evilly*

[/ QUOTE ]

*looks at the museum pictures*

Um... What is your definition of, "anything?"

9. Umm well idunno, how old are you and what do you look like? *blushes*
  10. Hehe...

I am an old, long haired chef. I like to fish... and.. uh.. shoot bow and arrows.

Away from the pixels... well.. I could tell you but you wouldn't believe me.

That was easy.

Am I in the will?!?!
  11. berrya

berrya Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 4, 2005
    Very nice collection. I have a whispering rose “From your Lover” would fit in nice with those roses!
  12. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

Dec 1, 2005
    very very nice, but yes the items in the front hall way are not displaying when hovered over

really nice items and great design/display:)
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

Ooh, it came out well! I'll have to run by for a visit, one of these days. =D

BTW, dunno if you discovered it or not, but you can make easy corrections to the code if you missed mapping something, just bring the same image up and map the item(s) you missed in a new document, then copy paste the code that doesn't include the image map and /image map bits, just the stuff inside.

Also, if you are feeling up to doing it, you can take pics of the insides of the containers and link to them on the map - you can make a lil greeting on the messageboard and do a link to an image there.
  14. Guest

Guest Guest

Wanted to give this a little bump, I went ahead and added Bigerland II to the "Musuems" thread with coords and an oh-so-fabulous write up, if I do say so myself. [​IMG]

Lemme know if I screwed anything up or anything like that.