1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Bill Paying

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by SammiiBeta, Apr 15, 2008.

1. SammiiBeta

SammiiBeta Guest

I was wondering if anyone has a phone number you can call to reach billing. I noticed my bank account was charged for one of my tso accounts (it doesnt say which one) but yet none of my accounts show that they were paid today. And I want to talk to a human not a machine to find out what the deal is.
  2. only number I have is:
  3. SammiiBeta

SammiiBeta Guest

Thank you I'll try that
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

In case you dont get ahold of a human, thought I would give a little insight. EALAND, goes in and tags the money 5-7 days ahead of your billing date, to make sure that it is and will be available when your billing date arrives. My credit cards shows I have paid all my accounts, although my billing date isnt until tomorrow, and my accounts do not show it yet. They state all that in the FAQ somewhere, just cant remember where off hand. So perhaps that is what has happened with you as well.
  5. Click here.
    Maybe you'll find something that helps.