1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

billing info keeps getting reset to OLD info?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by aarons6, May 1, 2011.

1. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 14, 2007
    so on uo.com i paid one time with my bank debit card and now every month for some reason it pops in and tries to recharge my bank, even tho i REMOVED the billing info...

i like to use codes and not direct payments because i dont want to get screwed over with double billings and auto payments. even tho it keeps trying anyway.

so every month i have to log into uo.com and remove the billing info a few days before my time expires or it will try to charge my bank.
    anyone else have this happen to them?
  2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Oct 1, 2006
    EA Pre-authorized funds 7 days before the actual billing date, you might want to let it charge one time, then as soon as the charge goes through removing the info and not just a couple of days before the billing date.