1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Billing issues on CC - cannot perform transactions on my new cc...

Discussion in 'Account Management FAQ and Info' started by Mandrake of DF, May 7, 2012.

1. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I just got a new credit card 2 weeks ago, now I treid to resuscribe to UO on my new credit card - but i get msg that it cant perform transactions on my credit card....

What to do now? Its just a new card, my old one has been running for years....and expired....

2. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have noticed that I can't use most of my cards for international transactions and I have one card that don't seem to like some online retailers. I use paypal to buy gamecodes whenever I have credit card issues.

3. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It does help if you tell your credit card company about international transactions as many of them block them to avoid fraud.

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

*Moderators Note*

Thread moved to a more appropriate forum to get the best help.

5. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Doh - seems I had a blond moment... I entered the wrong number as CSC number... Now everything went fine :)