1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Billing

Discussion in 'UHall' started by VinnySP, Jun 12, 2013.

1. VinnySP

VinnySP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

It's been awhile so im asking here. Will I have to change my credit card Exp date to avoid my account being cancelled? I have till November but it's better to get ahead of the ball instead of behind it :whip:

2. Varingian

Varingian Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran The Squirrel Empire

Billing and credit card issues with EA in regards to UO are almost the norm. I'd tackle the issue as soon as possible...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

VinnySP likes this.
  3. Queen Mum

Queen Mum Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yes, we do have to update our CC expiration date (yr) information ...

1. Proceed as if you are going to UPDATE RENEWAL of you subscription (bottom of acct window) ...
    2. Click continue in the Ultima Online - Select Subscription Type window ... (billing cycle options)
    3. Now you should be in the Select payment method ..... Your saved accts: charge card/ credit /debit card
    4. In the top right hand corner of page you will see Manage Accounts .... click on that ....
    5. You are now in the manage accounts area and next to the charge card expires date is EDIT ...
    6. Click EDIT and then you can update the information needed ....
    7. Log out

just for safety, I would go back through it and make sure it was accepted ...

Hope this helps ...

*cookie hug*

VinnySP likes this.
  4. VinnySP

VinnySP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

Thanks guys and or Dolls :] :whip: