1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Biniding Keys to the Keypad

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Ciar2001, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Ciar2001

Ciar2001 Guest

I remember this bug a few years ago in game and it seems to be back again, is there a workaround for this or is just the case you can no longer use the keypad?
  2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    not so much a bug as a problem of language. The American players can bind to the keypad with few problems.

You will need to edit the file 'keynames.txt' in your uo directory. Change all instances of Num (or it might be num, can't remember) to NUM.

This will allow you to bind keys to the number pad, but they will only be useable when numlock is off.
  3. Ciar2001

Ciar2001 Guest

ok I remember this bug actually appearing when I still played in 01 then it dissapeared like myself :) will give it a go and see if it works cheers.