1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bioware introduces GuildHQ

Discussion in 'Holonet Chat' started by dracokyaku, Mar 9, 2011.

1. dracokyaku

dracokyaku Guest

Click to view on SWTOR.Stratics.

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Excellent. :D

3. Trageon

Trageon Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

that was a great idea, but i tried to join a RP east coast guild and when i got to the end of the application i couldnt get to the bottom of the page to hit APPLY. hope they fix that soon.

4. dracokyaku

dracokyaku Guest

Were you using Safari by any chance? I've heard of a few people having that issue.

Everything seems fine with Firefox, although they do seem to be having a few teething troubles with with the Private/Public forums randomly removing posts if you decide to edit them, hopefully it will all be sorted out soon enough though. :thumbup1:

5. Trageon

Trageon Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

i use firefox, i could pull down to the apply button but it wouldn't stay there, kept jumping back up, even in maximize, no hurry i guess, i don't see a launch anytime soon

6. Penti

Penti Guest

Must say it was quite a surprise to see them put something like that up. It'll be interesting to see what additional functionality they put into it and how succesful people find it for their own recruitment.

I've already used it to sign up some of my SWG guild, plus got at least one external application.

All good so far ;)

7. NachtStieg

NachtStieg Guest

Interesting. I've not much experience with systems like this in the MMO's i've played so far, really looking forward to GuildHQ and seeing how well it does.