1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bird slayer on a talisman does what?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mookin1, Feb 2, 2008.

1. mookin1

mookin1 Guest

I have a talisman and it has bird slayer on it, does that mean I do double spell damage to birds? double melee damage? I don't understand how it works when it's on a talisman, could someone explain it to me please?

2. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

use it on swoops double damage anyway u wanna kill it, depends on YR template

3. Melee damage only. Doesn't affect pets or spells.

4. HD2300

HD2300 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Works on Saliva, part of the Meli quest, too

5. Jason619

Jason619 Guest

Any kind of bird class monster. It's great for harpies if you're collecting feathers.

6. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

But...it doesn't work on harpies. I bought one for just such a purpose and experienced no increased damage whatsoever. (And yes, I was using a meleer, so that is not the problem here.)

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Harpies are repond

8. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

If you were using Enemy of One, and have high DI, you could be so close to cap that you have negligible effect.