1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bit of advice please

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by dupadupa, May 27, 2009.

1. dupadupa

dupadupa Guest

magery 100
    meditation 100
    animal lore 100 /120 ON USING RINGS
    animal taming 100 /120 ON USING RINGS
    veterinary 100
    music 100
    peacemaking 100

meaning i have 20 skill points to choose from - now bear in mind i want to keep peace, ill be doing disco later and stoning between - all im asking is would i be better doing

110 music
    110 peace or

120 music
    100 peace

or

you get the idea, all i know is there is two skill checks, music then peace but im confused as to what to do,

maybe i could even drop on of my rings to im only 110 tame and 110 lore (i have 2 rings split between a/t a/l) so i can get a peace/ music ring to have 120 in each bard skill, not sure what would benefit me more :)

2. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

Drop med to 80, take both peace and music to 120.

3. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

You'll want music/peace/disco at 120 so it's an even skill stone trade between swaps.

And you'll get the best bang for your buck disco wise. And you'll have a higher chance of discording the higher end stuff instead of failing 50 times... by that time your pet already has the creature dead.

4. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

Drop 10 from Vet and use Enhanced Bandages for an additional 10 Vet.

5. Hinotori

Hinotori Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

If you're an elf, you can wear the song woven mantle for it's +10 music to help you point wise to get to 120. You really do want all music skills at 120.

And remember that on peace, area peace is not the same as actually targeting the creature. (you would not believe how many people I've come across in game that didn't know this)