1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Swordsmanship] Bit of help with weapons

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by fighting irish, Oct 19, 2012.

1. fighting irish

fighting irish Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

It probably seems a stupid thing to ask but i have been working shame a lot and have found several swords with splintering and blood lust on them. I just wondered what do these actually do and what situation would u use them in? Are they for PVM or PVP? Thanks for your help.

2. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Splinter works a little like bleed from what I know. Dunno about blood lust.

3. PwnySlaystation

PwnySlaystation Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Splinter is for pvp. What happens is when the splinter randomly goes off, a 'shard' of the weapon imbeds itself in the victim
    And causes them to bleed, it also acts like the 'sleep' mystic spell and causes them to be unable to run for a short period.

4. Logrus

Logrus UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

battle lust increases your damage out whenever you get hit. The cap of that damage increase, depends on how many people or creatures you are aggressing.
    Blood drinker heals you for any damage done by a bleed attack you inflicted.

#4 Logrus, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2012