1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bit worried

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by jbfortune, Jun 30, 2009.

1. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Hi,

I'm from the CUK guild, one of our members, Heimlich who has played pretty much every day for the past year seems to have disapeered. Its been 12 days now without him signing on. He went on holiday once, but let us all know he was going.

He had several accounts, none of which have been used. Now, we don't have any contact info other than his ICQ which has no usable info in at all. He was pretty secretive with his personal info.

Any ideas?

2. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

There are many possibilities of what might of happened. His internet could of been cut off or something, he could be very busy IRL. Im sure he will be back.

3. jbfortune

Stratics Veteran

Oh I know its more likely its infact nothing to worry about but its just seems a bit odd.

4. Dr Poth

Dr Poth Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

It's more he's fallen off the face off the UO world, without saying anything, which strikes us as a bit odd. Hence our concern. Hopefully its something trivial like you said.

5. jbfortune

Stratics Veteran

Yeah, knowing how much he played the game, its very strange. The internet being cut off might be an issue but I think he was at his parents so that seems strange too.

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm guessing he'll come back cussing his isp. Internet disconnects aren't always down to user's choice :D

7. AyaraBlue

AyaraBlue Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Heimi´s gone AWOL? Hope he gets back online soon, and that it´s just lack of conn that´s the reason for it.