1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Black corners of screen

Discussion in 'UHall' started by fwhitehill, Dec 25, 2008.

1. fwhitehill

fwhitehill Guest

everytime i run fast i always get black areas in the corners of my game window. i run the bigger 800x600 window. my computer is waaay overrated for this game and should handle it fine. is it something with my computer or with the client itself causing this?

2. drinkbeerallday

drinkbeerallday Visitor

it's the edge of what you can see.

it's only on the corners because on the sides and top and bottom there is a triangular area that you can't see (but you can still target people standing off screen to the sides or top and bottom)

trying setting the update range to minimum (you can set a macro) and you will get a better understanding about it.

3. TheGhostRaider

TheGhostRaider Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

it your refresh rate on your LCD monitor that is not fast enought for the game. I use to play with a real monitor and when I change to LCD, I have those black corner as well. They only only to fix that is to get a LCD that have a refresh rate of 5 sec or 3 Sec. the jut cost more money :) You are stuff with it.

4. GL_Seller

GL_Seller Guest

I noticed this to but its only when im on like the 2nd or higher floor of a building. Not when im on the ground floor. Does this happen when ur on the ground or just in a building?

5. 4th3ist

4th3ist Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Uhm, the legacy client runs at 10fps and the KR client runs at 30fps so I really doubt that his mointor Hz has a factor in this..

6. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

What is the difference in running and running fast?

7. I have had this help me out. I had the same issues. I also had alot of lag running.
    [​IMG]

8. Nat/Bella

Nat/Bella Guest

I like to run around fast and get this all the time. Since the last patch I've noticed my ethy fatigue a lot faster too. Since the snow on fel, I'm rubberbanding all over the place too :(

9. I too have had trouble around hills that rubberband you as if you are walking up a ice slick incline.