1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Auction] BLACK FRIDAY 12 AM

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by ivester77, Nov 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ivester77

ivester77 567457598 [UWF]
    UWF

UPDATE : ALL ATM VENDORS ARE CLEARED AND ALL HOUSES ARE SET TO DROP I MADE EVERYTHING PUBLIC SO ALL RARES COLLECTORS AND IDOCERS CAN MAKE THIER PLANS. ALL FEL HOUSES WILL REMAIN PRIVATE BECOUSE I AM NO PVPER AND I STILL NEED SAFETY. ALL HOUSES IN FELL ARE MARKED NECROPOLIS AND BLACK FRIDAY DROPPING. AFTER TAKING ALL GOLD OFF OF ATM VENDORS THERE ARE OVER 16 BILLION IN GOLD CHECKS SPREAD OUT OVER 6 HOUSES...... AND TO ALL THIEVES & GRIEFERS THAT GOT THE BEST OF ME ..... I STILL GOT MY LONG HAIR SWINGING AND MY MIDDLE FINGER IS IN THE AIR!!!!!

2. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

So basically, after you've dropped 10's of thousands of dollars into the game and someone you don't even know wastes their time sitting around your house all day waiting for the chance that you might unlock something so that they can pick it up. Instead of doing what literally every sensible person in the game does, using detect hidden before releasing/placing something on the ground, you throw a tantrum because you feel disrespected that someone would do something like this to you. And to top it off you feel that the best way to get back at this person(s) is to make them super wealthy by dropping everything you own and giving them a chance at all your rares that you've invested money into.

Don't get me wrong I'll be right there with everyone else ready to loot it all up and eventually resell it, however what I am saying is is that your logic is beyond flawed and ultimately serves only to benefit those who have wronged you. The only outcome I can foresee for someone who has been passionate enough about the game to invest so much of their time and money into it is nothing but regret, maybe not immediately but eventually.

$.02++

3. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

@ivester77 I seriously hope you still plan to honor your bids?

4. Queen Arya

Queen Arya Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
    Governor Stratics Veteran

I am in the dark!
    Who? What? Where? When? Mostly Why?

5. Longtooths

Longtooths Supreme Commander
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend LTC

Ivestor,

I've given you a little leway on these posts because I have been there before. But we don't need multiple posts for this...

BrianFreud and Captn Norrington like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.