1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Black Hally on Siege

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Light2098, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Light2098

Light2098 Guest

Looking for a price check and also alil history on this item as well.

thank you

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

You might try posting on the Siege forum as well. You might get a history. I have not heard of it that I recall.

3. Light2098

Light2098 Guest

Thank you Kelmo, will do i'm kinda new to this whole thing.

4. Capricious

Capricious Guest

I saw one on another shard today for 5 Mil. First time I've seen one as well. If this is new to the community, it might be something "new" that someone has figured out.. like the old red umbra axes and such.

5. Light2098

Light2098 Guest

I have heard that it might be an old Hero or Evil item,some one told me that most were not able to be armed though. I've had it for atleast 9 yrs just sitting,collecting dust.

6. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Does it look like the hallys the new Royal Guards at Blackthorn's Castle are equipped with?

7. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If it looks like the black halibert in this picture, i think the original origin of it was an event on (thinks Atlantic) years ago, and also herd something about a bug were they could be looted in doom off something again years ago.

The most recent origin was from the changling dupe which flooded Uo with them.

[​IMG]

The fact its on SP would make it worth more than other shards, but iv seen them anywere from 1-10mill but that was about about 2 years ago, havent seen one for sale in years now.

8. Light2098

Light2098 Guest

As i have gathered alil more info on this item,I belive it to be player made out of old ingots that are colored but not labeled as shadow/verite.Anyone know the time frame that this would have been able to be made.

thank you