1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Black Horses On Chessie! (2)

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by AshMoney, Jul 14, 2009.

1. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

Just as title says. PM me

2. mbraud4

mbraud4 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

he is asking 10m per, does that not seem a little high? I have paid anywhere from 1-4m per on my previous horses, and yes this is after they made it to where you can't get them anymore. Has the price gone up on these or did I get a good deal or is this price too high?

3. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

Lol, Whether its a high price or not, they both sold already. 10m each. And ive sold one other about 2 weeks ago for 12m. :thumbsup:

4. mbraud4

mbraud4 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

If you say so

was just asking, the only post i came up with by searching stratics was a guy who got 3 of them for 12m, which is the same as what I was used to paying, thats all :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

5. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

Well thats a hell of a deal.

6. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I have about 6 of these on GL and I was asking 15 mil a piece for them and people kept counter-offering with 3 mil. I just gave up trying to sell them.

I don't figure they are coming back any time soon.. so they should just grow in value.

7. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

Thank you lynk. My point exactly. This other guy swore up and down that even after they changed it to where u cant get them anymore, that the price would stay the same.

8. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I have no prob in keeping them. It just makes me look like all my chars are riding a dread.

9. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

Hahaha. Exactly. I wouldve kept them but no reason to, since im closing my accounts soon.