1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Black horses?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Dain69, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Dain69

Dain69 Guest

Could someone please tell me anything about black horses atm?

I saw one for sale a few days ago but I thought they had become Illegal to get.

What's their value?

Stuff like that.

Thanks in advance!

Dain.

2. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

Getting them is illegal, Guard Horses, Owning Them Is Legal....Worth 1-2m

3. viper of flames

viper of flames Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I dont see one guard with one of these

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Faction guards.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

actually i sent the question in to EA months ago and they told me that obtaining black horses is legal

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Roughly 9mos ago now, I requested a GM accompany me and a friend while said friend obtained a black faction guard horse.

The attending GM declared it was just fine with him, however, he did give the standard spiel about the black horses "not being supported."

I actually had one on my own bard for some time until a guildmate expressed a desire for one, so I gave it to him.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

actually i sent the question in to EA months ago and they told me that obtaining black horses is legal

[/ QUOTE ]
    Aye it is.

8. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

I havent messed with that stuff for quite a while now, but when i was in the market for those horses there was only 1 way to get them and that involved an exploit, so unless there is a new way, or you no longer have to use an exploit to get them, I dont see how they could be legal to obtain. They have always been legal to own tho

9. Guest

Guest Guest

it still does require the same exploit as always, but its legal

10. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

Lol, well then its not legal....Exploits are illegal, Different GM's say and do different things tho, so it all depends on who you get