1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Black Jellybeans… the work of pure EVIL! (OT)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EvilPixieWorks, Apr 20, 2011.

1. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You know those CLASSIC jellybeans? Not the big candy name ones like Starburst or Jolly Rodger… I’m talking back when we were young and the world was new… and those classic jellybeans would be inside classic plastic colored eggs.

Every year… I treat myself to a bag of the classic jellybeans. This year, for whatever reason… it was almost impossible to find them. It was way too easy to find those nasty “Every Flavor Beans” (gagging sound). No interest in mystery flavors! I wanted classic. I FINALLY found them… in the LAST place I searched was the mini beans. So, you end up picking up 2 or 3 beans vs. just 1 at a time. Same nice flavors… but it's impossible to do this simple task blindly… because of the dreaded black beans. I honestly have no clue what the other flavors are, of all the other colors… but black is liquorish. I don’t know about you… but I hate liquorish!

So… you have to dump the bag out… pick out all the evil beans… put them back, and enjoy a few at a time.

Worse… you can't even save these evil beans to throw at people you don’t like because they are too small.

Anyways… I thought I would share. :)

Happy Easter everyone!

2. Capn Kranky

Capn Kranky Guest

try them with straws. the larger diameter straws make great jellybelly shooters if you have them. good use for the "ebil blak things". anything but them ... I hate the flavor as well.

Usually though just gimme Smarties or Sweet & Sour and leave me alone.

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Plz Send me all your nasty black ones.

4. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

yeah, they're the best...

btw... this is not OTNHB, be careful, there's a no se evil no tell policiada around dis issue.

:wall: