1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Black Metal Chest's

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mad Villian, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Mad Villian

Mad Villian Guest

Looking to buy a bunch of these, will consider some blue ones but really interested in the black ones....Please icq me if u have any for sale....Tks and take care. 60725788

2. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have a ton of chests your welcome to any I don't need but you will have to give me a few minutes to move stuff around if they are part of one of my wall o chests.
    Check your PMs
    Learn how to use global chat.
    Get a blue beetle and bond it, I can get ya one or 2 if you like.
    Have you joined NEW yet?

3. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Once you're a skilled fighter, the easiest place to get black chests is in Honor/Ilshenar, in the Wisp Dungeon, go to the Basement and kill dark wisps, they drop paragon chests but they aren't paragon, and at 1k - 1.2k each, they can make you a nice profit! They also have very nice jewels and weapons on them, great for unravelling.

4. Mad Villian

Mad Villian Guest

how hard are they to kill?

5. Mad Villian

Mad Villian Guest

a blue beetle would be sweet...

6. nightstalker22

Stratics Veteran

They arent too bad, but they have become tougher in recent patches.

They are necromancers, they used to summon several monsters that would just ignore you, but they have been fixed and now they will target you. They cast revs too! There are mages in the area and they can be trouble if they are all casting on you at once.

Depending on your skill set and your macro set up, I'd suggest wating until you're at least 80 skill in all skills, but some skills are useful much sooner.

7. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I've always been looking for black chests...I'll have to check this out next weekend!

Is it the same wisps that spawned during the moonglow invasion? in the Underwold.

8. nightstalker22

Stratics Veteran

Not sure if they are the same, they have been around as long as I can remember, I used to farm them on Atlantic... thats where my user pic was taken, the blood isnt on the wall exactly, so I walked behind it and made my clothes look bloody.

These dark wisps are not like the ones in the overworld, these are red hued. There is no karma loss for killing them.

9. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

black metal chest? is this what u want?