1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

BlacK RaiN no longer walks these lands

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Draxous, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

2. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

No one likes you. Go away. :loser:

3. Nickster

Nickster Guest

has he quit or have you just bought his keep?

4. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

He just renamed the character.

5. Nickster

Nickster Guest

oh in that case, Hi there Draxous!

6. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

BAH !!!

I KNOW THAT TWR. I have had grand tours of that tower in the never ending battle of my twr is way cooler than your twr. competitions with Black RaiN and Miranda...but then he was never fond of the parrots all over Miranda's twr.

NO MATTER.......her tower when she has one, is girly purtier than HIS male uber stuff anyways in his twr. . no matter wtf his name is NOW !;)

7. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

I've actually gone out of my way to keep the uber-stuff out of my tower. I would rather think my decorating skillz are superior to most than just throw stuff people can't anywhere and everywhere.

My roof is pretty spectacular btw...

I also wanted to mention, whoever did that museam in Gilfane with the railings surrounding the rubble bed... did an awesome job.

And it's a crying shame that Gilfane is in Malas (yuck!) I would of gave that city a 10/10 if it wasn't located in the land of the suck. Plus the buildings are not all public and there's not a map or sensible set up to the city either...

wish we had more awesome player run towns on Siege... on facets OTHER than Malas... like Felucca or Tokuno... not Malas

*sighs*