1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Black/White Legacy Seeds

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Flora Green, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Stock up on your black and white legacy seeds doing the naturalist quest. The fix is coming. :sad4:

• Players completing the Naturalist quest should now get the correct type of seeds ( fire, white and black seeds)
    • Black and White seeds should only be peculiar plants
    • Fire Seeds should only be legacy plants plus the flowery cactus
    • Completing only 4 nests will continue to give the 4 rare colors on legacy plants only
  2. Sharantyr

Sharantyr Guest

Completing only 4 nests will continue to give the -> 4 rare colors <- on legacy plants only.

A new bug in the Solen quest? :eyes: I'm in.
  3. Erica3

Erica3 Guest

It is disagreeable if Plane is contained.
    >4 rare colors<

first of all

Publish 58 on TC1
    Chrissay Zeeman11 Mar 2009 12:55:24
    Publish -> 57 <- has gone live on TC1. Patch notes are available in the regular place.

Which shall be introduced between 57 and 58 now?
  4. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 27, 2008
    On a somewhat unrelated topic... this morning while tending my plants I accidentally turned not one.. but TWO plants decorative that were both producing mutant black seeds. Doh!

I should have had my coffee before I tried doing anything else.
  5. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    Hah, I totally didn't catch that when I first read the notes.
  6. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 6, 2008
    Yesterday a friend and I had black and white legacy poppies popping fron solen quest seeds. We planted them directly after completing the quest. I *think* we ran the quest post pub 58...