1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Blackmoore?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Tulatheone, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Tulatheone

Tulatheone Guest

I know this is some sort of old reagent among the line with something called "Pagan ingreadient" (?) and as not so old like everyone else here am wondering are these worth anything whatsoever? Or am i better keeping it for sentimental value? (I got these from a friend years ago, he told me to hold onto it for a few years.. This was back in 2004 when i started)

Its on Europa by the way, if anyone is interested i from another shard, i do have a character transfer token as well :p
  2. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

I think blackmore is one of the old pegan regs that you can still aquire
  3. This was a reagent intended to be used in the original necromancy system that was scrapped. It dropped off of Lich Lords for years.
  4. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Feb 12, 2005
    They are almost worthless. Yeah, they are old but unlike the old green dragon blood they did not retain any value. Also, I think I remember that being heavily duped a while back also. *shrugs*

I still have over 800 in a chest somewhere, just waiting to see if they ever increase in value, good thing it's stackable lol