1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Blackrock... already searched it...

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Fingers of Cats, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Blackrock in the current UO? I've seen about the invasion/sickness phases etc but what now?! I keep getting it while mining... about 5-8 pieces for a few hours...

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I believe all uses for it (besides as an imbuing ingredient) are currently turned off. But I'm not 100% certain on that.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i dont think there is a use for blackrock.. crystaline black rock is used in imbuing dont think regular br is!

4. Well if it is currently acquirable, they should make it usable :p It would be nice if you could take... say 10 regular br... and maybe a soulforge and turn it into crystaline br!

Thanks for the replies people!

5. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Too bad can't even use the armageddon spell anymore. I wanted to blow myself up.
    Now it stays with the Executioner's Hood and other useless reagents.
    *wonders why the Executioner's Hood wasn't used as an imbuing ingredient instead of the Changa Mushroom thingy*

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Chaga Mushrooms = Luck Property

Somehow - Executioner anything does not sound very lucky... :p

7. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hehe, I guess so! Still... I would've liked to see some of the Ultima 8 Pagan reagents make their way into Ter Mur. Or better yet, the next expansion. Maybe whatever the new land would be.
    Maybe use the blackrock to create a portal to another land.

On second thought... enough with the new lands. They should clean up the old areas. *sigh* Fix/finish the other virtues. *sigh* Make NPC's have day/night routines. *sigh*

8. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

you can still cast armegeddon