1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

blackrock blue wisp

Discussion in 'UHall' started by burnttrees, Aug 7, 2008.

1. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

ok so i decided to infect myself with blackrock and while casting the spell i died well i forget how many times i died and even tho i at time thought i was infected this didn't last and wore off soo i kept trying until i summoned a blue wisp who wanted to chat well after talking he asked if i wanted to trade information and i said yes he then said he was going to wait until i had a dense source of information and then left someone then told me i was supposed to say no to this question and am wondering is there any info to give him or is the only answer no or if i have this all wrong or am missing something

any help would be appreciated

2. Pax

Pax Guest

Gladly!
    This is a period:
    " . "
    You put it at the ends of sentences.

This is a comma:
    " , "
    You put it at various spots within sentences to divide your thoughts and make them more understandable.

The [^Shift] key is held down to type capital letters.
    You use capitals at the beginning of a sentence, as well as for the first letter of proper nouns like names, and also for the pronoun "I".

:D Hope that helped. :danceb: ;)

Be well - Pax

3. Stigmatas

Stigmatas Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! (exclamation point)

4. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

As far as I know no one has figured out what to give the wisp.

5. The blue wisp is a blackrock induced hallucination, which is caused by inhaling too much of the fumes.

That's right. You can't say you didn't inhale if you saw the blue wisp. :thumbsup:

6. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Actually, the wisp exists only because the jellyfish will it so, WHY ELSE?

To the OP: Sorry, that's as far as we can get so far. Also, once you summoned it with one of your avatars, you don't seem to be able to summon it again with the same avatar. Can someone correct me if I am mistaken here?

7. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I've heard of one person getting the blue wisp twice... but I'm not sure if it was on the same character or not.

As of yet, nobody has determined how to communicate with the blue wisp.

This is all that is known about what they say as far as I am aware:
    http://www.uoevents.net/Inu the Crone/responses/?personID=82

8. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

just done creat more then one or your account will get banned for duping the wisp! ive heard it can happen!

9. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

OK.

Thank you for the grammar class, sadly it was around 2-3 a.m. when i wrote that.

As for the Blue wisp has any one actually said no to this thing? And what about blackrock infection?

At least now we know what the black rock is for :D

10. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

11. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Your an a$$ (please tell me that its spelled with a s not a $, moron!!)

12. Sheridan

Sheridan Guest

You're not your
    ass not a$$
    it's not its
    an s not a s

13. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So back to the wisp... anyone trade it anything?

What things have you traded, what things have you tryed?

Would be nice to figure out WTF it's there for.

14. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

OK i decided not to be an ass and spell everything wrong just to be a jerk the the grammar students

sooo i looked at the link i posted and the second section is from ultima six and this is almost the same word for word saying said in uo when you get one when it comes to the tradeing a book i will try this if i can summon another wisp try to give a book to blue boy and see what happens also i still want to try to say no as well to see if anything else happens maybe he will kill me or punish me

P.S. to any mods on the thread i hope my wording isnt going to get me into any trouble if A$$ isnt allowed in it's proper spelling say so and i will remove it for the later

15. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie

Dear god, where are your periods? That looks like bad haiku. Very bad haiku.

*wink*

*runs*

16. Pax

Pax Guest

It's spelled with :danceb: and the "b" you obviously forgot to put in front of the "s". :D

However, I still must :bowdown: to your inspired discernment.

:lick:

Be well - Pax

17. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

ROFLMAO! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

18. Pax

Pax Guest

Don't despair, O CarbonizedArbores, I was just teasing you. :D Read my sig below, it applies. ;)

I'm absolutely clueless about the Blue Wisp, didn't even know there was one, much less how to find it or communicate with it. You just got hit by my weird Been-Up-Way-Too-Long sense of humor. Sorry. :hug:

Be well - Pax

19. Sheridan, that just relieved all the pent up stress I had from spending the entire day designing my new house. I think my neighbors may have shouted for me to quiet down, but I was laughing too hard to tell. :lol:

:thumbup:

20. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie

It wants the codex of ultimate wisdom, sadly its in the stygian abyss held by gargoyles. and the entrance to it is on the isle of the avatar, home of the zog cabal, and if anyone tried to take my codex before the next expansion, i will cast armageddon on your ass

21. Pax

Pax Guest

Then I will get to see the Blue Wisp too, and not even use up a piece of my blackrock? Thanks! :D

Hey! I actually remember something about The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom... well, not *about* it, but that it exists/existed. Think I read about it while I was researching the Ultima Series backstories. Got any refreshers concerning it, or perhaps a link or two to the backstory(s) where it was mentioned?

Be well - Pax

22. altarego

altarego Guest

http://ultima.wikia.com/wiki/Codex_of_Ultimate_Wisdom

23. Pax

Pax Guest

Wow! Thanks! :)

Be well - Pax

24. Berym

Berym Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Actually "an" is only definitively used for vowels. Other than that it's long under argument whether you use "an" for words and such that are not vowels but open with a vowel sound.