1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Blackrock - for phase III?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nyses, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

It is very cool that there is a phase III to this event, and that I will be able to trade in even more of the old "collectible" stuff from over the years.

Are there any other miners out there, that are now litteraly drowning in the chests filled with blackrock? I was hoping to be able to turn it in, like with Haven, lol.

I do not recall seeing any mention as to the reason blackrock is still spawning, with apparently no use. Any thoughts?

What would you like to be able to use your blackrock for?

2. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Just had a thought, it would be fun to be able to turn blackrock into "blackrock ingots" to either craft weapons and armor with, or to use in special recipies, or for enhancing. As for what the effects could be?????

3. Bullet

Bullet Guest

I too am very disapponted these have no value. Didnt they give out valorite hammers for these at one time??

4. val hammers were given to people who traded in the rare original blackrock, not the mined up kind

5. packrat

packrat Guest

They still spawn in the mining areas... Got some today

6. Phyrra

Phyrra Guest

I actually started throwing Blackrock away. :( Couldn't sell it and I don't have the house space to keep it all. So it goes in the garbage now. It'd be cool if it at least stacked.. Or was usable in some way.

7. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

If it's on Atlantic, I will take it. I have a blackrock shrine on my roof, and about 850 free lockdowns.

8. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone else want to see blackrock have a reason for actually being in the game now?

9. I was away for a bit. I am still stuck with some of the original garb...err, blackrock. Is there no longer a way to turn it in, or was that a limited-time offer?

*really, seriously dislikes blackrock and everything that it stands for*

*seriously*

10. Juicy Fruit

Juicy Fruit Guest

I am addicted to the stuff, I Can't get enough .... but it would be nice for it to have a purpose or be tradable, My miner died countless time from BRE and wants some justice, lol

11. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

ya, I have had to start throwing it out, as I have about 4 chests full of the stuff, and no use for it.

12. Juicy Fruit

Juicy Fruit Guest

Shoot, on GL's I'll take what ever you got extra, and I will will throw some gold your way too. PM me :)