1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Blackrock-Infecting over?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fizzleton, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Fizzleton

Fizzleton Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

hello,

read something about the "gone voices". Tried to blackrock-infect critters again, but wasn't able to. Did the whole blackrock-thing stop, or just the voices?

regards

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

All done..... no more infecting for a long time unfortunately.... I loved and enjoyed that... sad to see that over.

But voices going blackrock infection gone... Shadowlords gone ToTIII over...

3. Fizzleton

Fizzleton Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

yeah, one of the very few ways making pvm fun. they should have make it stay with chars carrying blackrock in the backpack; so nobody is forced into these encounters who is not out to do so.

thx for the answer!

4. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I was hoping the "cure" would be a choice I miss the voices...

5. Pasquinade

Pasquinade Guest

So all infecting is over? Kaput? That rankles! I enjoyed going into dungeons and randomly infecting monsters, it was fun!

6. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I miss the voices too. They kept me company at night when I was all alone. :sad4:

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

My character misses them too..... Now he'll have to act more sane.... shucks... was so much fun to talk to the voices.